Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 8, 2013

GLENDA



Good Morning: When they called and told me that the one I loved had died, I just

couldn't take it, I just sat right down and cried. Then I thought how happy, oh, how

happy he must be. For I know he's in heaven. From all worry, he is free. He's walking

with my master; he's happy as can be. Jesus, oh, Jesus! Please, now, you must help me.



Those are some of the words to a song I wrote the night I learned my father had died.

Those thoughts got me through that awful time and then later when my son died.



Isn't it wonderful to believe in the promises made to us by our Heavenly Father? Life

doesn't end with death. A full and wonderful Eternal life is just beginning. How

amazing our God is!



Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment